Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pom Pom! (translation: Tauntaun) Drawing #5

A while back, I was making tauntaun noises at my desk. My office-mate, Heather, asked what I was doing, and when I told her, she responded with "What is a tawn tawn?"

I have to share an office with someone who doesn't know what a tauntaun is.

So, I grabbed a piece of paper, and on it I began to draw her riding a tauntaun.

In my head, I could see the drawing perfectly.

Heather, wearing her Hoth Snowsuit, sitting atop the majestic tauntaun. Her eyes squinted, searching, the horizon for Imperial probe droids....

This, is what I got on paper:



I don't even know where to start with this.

Even if I WAS going for something cutesy and cartoony, that looks NOTHING like a tauntaun.

So for my next drawing... I will redraw this, using reference.

I should also note, that as I told Heather I was redoing this drawing, she basically responded with "YAY! POM POM!"

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment