Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh yeah... Drawing...

Crap, I've been busy lately.

Actually, that's a lie. I'm just really uninspired.

It's weird being uninspired when your girlfriend is right next to you, crafting away, being all creative.

I just have had absolutely ZERO drive these last couple of weeks to do anything creative.

This is weird cause I'm just SURROUNDED by creativity... lets take a look! (good excuse to post pictures!)

First off, Arlyn is knitting and crafting her ass off.

*I like this Alot. I've been buggging for one for a while. So awesome.

You can see her Etsy site HERE and her Blog in the links or HERE

Then last night I became a "fan" of my friend Patricia Atchison's art page on Facebook. Her oil paintings are insane. We have two Giclee's of her art on our walls at home. We hope to add a few more down the road.

Patricia's site is HERE.

Then I was tooling around the web looking at Robert Valley Art...


You may know him from his "Rock Band" intro that he story boarded.



His site is HERE.

I just finished re-reading Bryan O'Malley's "Scott Pilgrim" series...


And am currently reading my favorite web series in a long time "Dr. McNinja"

You can find that brilliant series HERE.

So yeah, I don't really have an excuse for being uninspired. I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment